Mizuno ST-Z Driver
Mizuno’s ShowTime (ST) series is the culmination of Mizuno’s 3-year rapid-fire driver development project. Preceded by the highly acclaimed ST190 and ST200 – Mizuno’s first drivers widely played by its global tour staff. The new ST-Z and ST-X further deploy Mizuno’s new Forged SAT2041 Beta Ti face and complex carbon construction to deliver both potent ball speeds and a dense, satisfying sensation at impact.
- Highly Resilient Forged SAT2041 Beta Ti Face: As a high strength Beta Ti, SAT2041 maintains its characteristics and resists micro fractures for longer than the commonly used 6-4 Ti.
- New Multi-thickness CORTECH Face: Refined to maximize the return from Mizuno’s Beta Ti face. Ball speeds most noticeably improved low on the clubface.
- ‘Dense’ or Solid Feedback: The majority of Mizuno’s tour players expressed a preference for more dense feedback through impact. Mizuno’s engineers spent a year finessing the sound to a more muted, powerful tone.
- Quick Switch Adjustability: 4 degrees of loft adjustability to fine-tune look and trajectory.
- Optimized Wave Sole Plate: Delivers an additional contribution to ball speed – low from the clubface.
- Z Axis Design For Straight-Line Flight: Balanced use of carbon composite on the sole and deep central sole weight are biased towards a straight-line flight and low spin efficiency.
- Wide, Low Footprint: With a neutral visual lie angle.
9, 9.5, 10
Regular, Stiff, Extra Stiff