TaylorMade SIM Max UDI Utility Iron
There’s a critical part of your set that needs to be addressed. That space between your longest playable iron and shortest fairway wood. With SIM UDI, we’re giving you the confidence to take on those long approach shots and the versatility to attack off the tee.
Designed with insights from the game’s best players, SIM UDI is truly the Ultimate Driving Iron. It can bring a new dimension to the upper end of your bag as a complement to fairway woods, Rescues or long irons.
Stock Shaft: Diamana Limited Hybrid; Stock Grip: Crossline 360
- Tour-Validated Shape – Tour-inspired shaping with a refined, straighter leading edge and a moderate sole width for improved turf interaction. Minimal offset and a thinner topline preferred by better players encourage greater confidence at address and enhanced workability.
- SpeedFoam™ – An ultra-light urethane foam injected inside the head that’s engineered to push the design limits of face speed while simultaneously improving feel.
- Hollow Body Construction – Delivers clean aesthetics while also allowing for a low and forward CG placement for a powerful and penetrating ball flight.
- Forged C300 Face with ICT – A lightweight ultra-thin face forged from C300 steel allows for a stronger face and explosive ball speeds. Engineered with Inverted Cone Technology for an enhanced sweet spot and to promote a straighter ball flight.
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket™ – Our most flexible Speed Pocket™ design is engineered to maximize ball speeds and provide forgiveness on low face shots.